rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Get Refresh Nokia with Nokia Software Updapter

I have a series of mobile phones Nokia N70 is a gift from my girl friend years ago when my birthday 22nd. This is my lovely mobile phone but get broken now, and this is very disturb me. My Nokia mobile phone a slow and often failed when sending sms. Already try to visit the Bimasakti Nokia care located on the road Mampang Prapatan Raya no. 151. There I asked about my complaint, they suggest upgrade my N70 mobile phone software. According to them my mobile phone system has been damaged and must be updated through phoenix as accidental still the old version, to me, also taught how to check the software version by typing * # 0000 #. In addition, I also asked whether there are other ways to overcome the damage to normal as I. have to do is to update themselves via the Internet with the Nokia Software Updater (NSU). After the updated at Bimasakti Nokia Care I return to normal as the condition is still new, and I feel satisfied for services and solutions that are given them.

How to update software via the Internet is the first moment you should be able to connect to a computer, such as through infra red, Bluetooth, and connect the data cable. I use the installation of the cable CA-53 according to my Nokia N70 mobile phone. To make it easier to connect to the Internet and computer software in the PC suite to be installed, be sure to normal really connected to the computer. To follow the wizard "get connected" on the pc suite. Once connected correctly select shortcut update the phone software that connect to the webpage http://www.nokia.com/softwareupdate.
Choose the link and support software and choose the software. On this page also provides tips to undertake the availability the latest version of the software. By the way, namely by entering the product code, which is located on the label IMEI, for instance: 05469585. After the new software is available follow the steps provided. to remember is that mobile phones can only be in the upgrade and can not be downgrade. Make sure the Internet connection in good condition because when the roads end in the middle of the mobile phone can an error or even death. When experiencing failure do not panic you can bring them to the nearest Nokia Care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Link Exchange

Do you have a site/blog? Anyone will request in the comments, add the link sites CanYouBlogs friends!

I check my site in your site\ BLOG, after which you add on my BLOG!
This will certainly help to receive some visiting more!


New Mobile Phones


.

Box.Mail said...

thanks for your suggestion, Jean.It will help me to develop my blog

la-boutiquepro said...

Very useful information provided by you. Thanks for this post.
Boutique de mobilier et d'accessoires d'intérieur
| la boutique pro